Provincial Government, Ministry of Tourism, Industry, Commerce and Supplies, Gandaki Province, Directorate of Tourism, Industry, Commerce and Consumer Protection, Tourism, and Industry Office, Gandaki Province, Mustang, Information regarding the call for proposals for the transfer of technology to Dalit Disadvantaged Entrepreneurs (b)
According to the approved annual program of the Tourism and Industry Office of Gandaki Province for the Fiscal Year 2079-80, the Tourism and Industry Office is registered in the Gandaki Province and operates in the Mustang district to micro, domestic and small industrialists or groups of entrepreneurs based on the nature of the industry and the needs of the industry and the jobs created by the industry. Since it is a program to transfer technology (machinery, tools, and equipment) up to a maximum of one lakh rupees per entrepreneur with 90% subsidy and 10% of the entrepreneur's own investment;
Interested entrepreneurs should attach the documents mentioned in the details and pay Rs. 100 Tourism and Industry Office, Gandaki Province, must attach the receipt submitted to the notice and duly register the application (proposal) within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of first publication.
It is informed that no action will be taken on the application that has not reached the due date. Also, if you need more information in this regard, please contact this office at phone number 069-440124.
- Only entrepreneurs who have not received any grant from any office within the last 2 Fiscal Years are allowed to submit proposals.
- The technology cannot be transferred or sold to others for 3 years from the date of obtaining the technology.
- Only Dalits and poor people and entrepreneurs with traditional skills are allowed to apply.
- Technology will be transferred only after monitoring and inspection based on the necessary identification.
- The application should be in the format according to Section 21 Clause B of Micro, Domestic and Small Entrepreneur Technology (Machine, Equipment) Transfer Standard The application will be available from this office.
Necessary documents to be attached:
1) Copy of the entrepreneur's certificate of Nepali citizenship.
2) Copy of the industry registration certificate (with renewal).
3) Copy of permanent account number/registration certificate.
4) Copy of tax payment certificate for the Fiscal Year 2078/79.
5) Business plan (scheme) of the industry.
6) Copy of the food license in case of food-related industry.
7) Copy of the certificate if training has been taken.
8) Commitment Letter that has not received a subsidy from any government agency within two years.
(First published date 2079-08-18)Notice