Aadikavi Bhanubhakta Campus was established in 1987 AD (2044 BS) and located in Damauli, Tanahu. It is a publicly owned and the largest educational institution for higher education in the Tanahun district.
It is the oldest campus in this area. The campus was established to imparting quality education at the local level to the student. Students from downtrodden, indigenous, marginalized, educationally disadvantaged communities are getting benefits from this institution. It has been providing education to the students of Tanahun and the adjoining districts - Shyanja, Kaski, Gorkha, Lamjung, and also the students from various parts of Nepal staying in Tanahun with different purposes.
The Campus is offering diverse programs from 10+2 to Master Degree level in three faculties that include Humanities, Management, and Education at a very affordable price. On average, the campus enrolls more than seventeen hundred students every year. More than 1000 students have graduated from this campus since its establishment. This campus is run Campus Management Committee elected by more than one thousand general assembly members consisting of social workers, academicians, education planners, local donors, and representatives of local bodies contributing to the development of the campus.
Its quality is recognized with the Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) certificate by the University Grant Commission, Kathmandu, Nepal on the 10th December 2013. More than 50 teaching staff and 13 non-teaching staff are working on the campus. There is the valuable co-operation of the general public of this area in the success of the campus.
- Managed by a team of civic society leaders & academicians.
- A team of qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
- 10+2 to Master Degree Classes.
- A large number of practical and marketable optional subjects.
- More than 400 scholarship quotas.
- Reasonable and affordable fee structure.
- Excursion and field trips.
- Extra classes.
- Separate classes for English medium students.
- Classes in different shifts.
- Additional courses offered.
- Advance and automated library facility.
- Faculty members and students are involved in the research.
- Problem Based Learning method is used in the teaching-learning process.
- Environmental friendly management.
- Computer center for computer literacy classes.
- Free and unlimited internet facility on campus premises.
Aadikavi Bhanubhakta Campus offers different scholarships in the form of tuition fee waiver and financial aid to encourage and support talented, needy, and deserving students. The campus provides scholarships to more than 400 students. In admission and intuition fee there is a special consideration for extra talented students, students with very weak financial backgrounds, disabled students, and members of the deprived community. The detail is included in the fee structure column. The scholarship facility is broadly categorized as:
The brilliant student scholarship program
- Backward, Indigenous and Dalit students Scholarship program
- A disabled student scholarship program
- A student scoring 80% and above marks will get a 100% discount on tuition fees.
- Students scoring 70 to 80% marks will get a 50% discount on tuition fees.
- Students scoring 60 to 70% marks will get a 25% discount on tuition fees.
- 1st position holder will get a 50% discount on tuition fees.
- 2nd position holder will get a 25% discount on tuition fees.
- 50% discount for disabled students in tuition fees.
Aadikavi Bhanubhakta Campus
Vyas Municipality -1, Bigyanchaur, Bhadgaun Damauli, Tanahun, Gandaki, Nepal
Phone: +977-65-590096, +977-65-563946
Email: [email protected]