Bheri Nursing College was established in 2009 AD as a nursing college in Nepalgunj. It is a dynamic center for nursing education and the aim of nursing community worldwide. It is located in Belaspur, Nepalgunj, Banke district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Purbanchal University and Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). It is also accredited by Nepal Nursing Council and Nepal Pharmacy Council. It offers Bachelor of Nursing Science, Diploma in Pharmacy, PCL Nursing and Post Basic Bachelor in Nursing (PBBN).
MISSION: To fulfill the commitment and vision of Government to the people of Nepal Bheri Nursing College is to provide quality nursing education in order to increase the number of technically skilled nursing personnel available in the rural areas of the country especially in the Mid-western Region of Nepal. These nurses after the completion of the course would become adept to enormously in uplifting the health standard of individual’s families and the communities.
- To develop the future leader offering in the field of medical science.
- To provide highly and qualified, experienced and focused faculty and dedicated mentor to include innovation and creativity in the diverse field of medical science.
- To create a lively and friendly environment among all the stakeholders of the institute to develop the sense of ownership.
VISION: To be one of the best technically innovative nursing college and prove oneself as an international level institute in Nepal.
SCOPE OF NURSING EDUCATION:
- Continuing education in different universities in different countries, these graduates can join Ms, M.Sc and MPH etc.
- In work m government hospitals (District. Zonal. PHCs)
- High demand in abroad
- Jobs easily available in private Hospitals. Nursing homes Government etc.
The Philosophy of Bheri Nursing College are:
- Developing a working model of quality training institute that will make a significant contribution to the country's need for trained nursing power.
- Developing a working model of an independent private institute with private and other sponsored funds generated for the organization's sustainability.