Sailaja Acharya Memorial Polytechnic (SAMP) is located in Siswani Jahada -3 Morang district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training. It offers Staff Nurse, VJTA, TSLC Ayurved, P JTA and ANM program. It is recognized by Nepal Nursing Council and Nepal Health Professional Council.
- To enable unemployed semi educated, uneducated people to be efficient and self-reliant by providing them different technical education programme.
- To provide short term skill based vocational training (middle and higher level technical training) to semi & higher educated people to enable them to earn their living.
- To extend the programme in more villages gradually. To activate the village mass and acquire a grass root support in our movement.
- It emphasizes the active participation of target communities in Technical Education Programmes & short term skill based vocational trainings
- Each program will be conducted inclusively
- Mobilize communities in various income generating programmes to enable them to self-reliance by providing skill training
- Provide consultancy or any other assistance as a resource centre to individuals, groups, societies, institutions or voluntary agencies working in the sector of community development
Scope of Area:
- It has expertise in following areas:
- Academic Technical Education
- Short Term - Skill Based Vocational Trainings
- Research, surveys, monitoring & evaluations
- Gender advocacy & women empowerment
- Participatory rural development
- Livelihood improvement
Mission: The Institution is committed to the village folk and tries to attract them to simple vocational trainings and make them aware of their capacity to be a part of present day national stream and make benefit from that.
Vision: It’s vision is to make Nepal prosperous right from the village emphasizing weaker gender to be self-dependent, help them stand on their own feet bring them justice to be an equal part of the society.