Shree Medical and Technical College (SMTC) was established in 2007 under the affiliation of Purbanchal University and the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). The college is located in an ideal peaceful environment at Bharatpur-12, and its Nursing block at Bharatpur-10, Chitwan, Nepal.
Shree Medical and Technical College (SMTC) is an institute established by a group of educated members who has a long experience of handling educational institute. The aim of the college is to produce competent technical and vocational health professionals in various categories of health science including pharmacy, public health, laboratory technology, and Nursing. The college is dedicated to academic excellence, a global education network, and exceptional quality in teaching and research.
Some Salient Features of the College:
Affiliated by Purbanchal University, Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and recognized by Nepal Pharmacy Council (NPC), Nepal Nursing Council (NNC), and Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC).
- High Standard of academic excellence.
- Highly qualified and well-experienced team of faculty members.
- Located in its own spacious building premises and peaceful environment.
- Easy access to the local transportation system.
- Modern spacious laboratories equipped with the latest equipment, library and computer lab.
- Recognized by CTEVT, Nepal Pharmacy Council, and Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC)
- Highly dedicated and committed founders
- High standard of academic excellence
- Highly qualified and well-experienced team of faculty members
- Located with its own spacious building premises and peaceful environment
- Modern spacious laboratories equipped with the latest equipment, library and computer lab with fast internet
Vision: To become a center of excellence, produce highly skilled professionals in the field of health science, and provide quality education for nation-building.
Mission: The mission of the college is to improve the health care system by developing potential & competent human resources, who can lead the nation & utilize local resources and uplift the social development process progressively. To fulfill this, students are being inculcated with a strong foundation of knowledge essential to the health profession. Our strong faculty team enthuses students for their professional development.
- Bachelor In Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing (PBN)
- Certificate In Nursing - Staff Nurse
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
Bharatpur-12, Gondrang, Hamro Chowk, Chitwan, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal
Phone: +977-056-420097, +977-056-420064,
E-mail: [email protected]
Bharatpur-10, Thani Chowk, (Near Bharatpur Secondary School) Chitwan, Nepal
Phone: +977-056-522911, +977-056-522911
E-mail: [email protected]