Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering) at Pokhara University School of Engineering is a four-year undergraduate degree program designed to produce competent engineers in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. This program aims to provide students with a strong foundation in theoretical and practical knowledge, and hands-on experience in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
The program focuses on the study of electrical and electronics engineering with a specialization in areas such as power systems, telecommunications, control systems, digital electronics, computer engineering, and more. The course curriculum includes theoretical and practical sessions, laboratory work, and project-based learning. The program is designed to prepare students to become innovative, problem-solving, and technically sound engineers.
The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of topics such as Circuit Theory, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electronics, Telecommunications, and Computer Engineering. The curriculum also includes subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering Drawing, and Engineering Mechanics.
The Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year program that consists of eight semesters.
The objectives of this program are to:
- Develop a strong foundation in the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Provide hands-on experience in various areas of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Develop problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Foster creativity and innovation in the field of engineering.
- Prepare students to pursue higher education or careers in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
To be eligible for admission into the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program, students must have successfully completed their higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in the science stream.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will have the following learning outcomes:
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of electrical and electronics engineering.
- The ability to design, analyze, and troubleshoot electrical and electronics systems.
- Competence in using modern tools and techniques to solve problems related to electrical and electronics engineering.
- Knowledge of the latest technological advancements in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Effective communication skills, teamwork abilities, and leadership qualities.
The scope of electrical and electronics engineering is vast and encompasses various areas such as power generation, transmission, and distribution, telecommunications, control systems, digital electronics, computer engineering, and more. Graduates of this program can pursue careers in various industries, including manufacturing, telecommunications, power plants, research and development, and more.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program can work as:
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Telecommunications Engineers
- Control System Engineers
- Power Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Research and Development Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
Graduates of the program can choose from various career options, such as:
- Private and Public Sector Jobs
- Research and Development
- Higher Education and Research
Why Choose this Course:
The Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program at Pokhara University School of Engineering is an excellent choice for students who want to pursue a career in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. The program is designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience, and exposure to the latest technologies and trends in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
Pokhara University School of Engineering offers scholarships to deserving students based on merit and need. Students can apply for scholarships at the time of admission.