Nepal Government, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MOEST), Singhdurbar, Kathmandu- MOEST is planning to conduct a program called “PROMOTING SCIENTIFIC LEARNING METHODS / CULTURE” by conducting different campaigns for which we are seeking fifteen (15), dynamic persons, to get involved in the program voluntarily.
- Work closely with resource persons and support program activities
- School visits, conduct awareness programs and workshops with stakeholders
- Conduct science fun activities and report writing
- Should be Nepalese citizen of above 25 years of age
- Should have at least Bachelor’s degree in Science and Technology stream
- Having good communication and co-ordination skills
- Flexible to travel and adjust in a dynamic environment
Interested candidates are requested to fill out an application form available at www.moe.gov.np and submit an updated CV at [email protected] by 18th April 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The candidates must bring original documents to the interview. MOEST will organize a 7-days training program for selected people. Women from deprived communities and backward classes are encouraged to apply.
First Publish Date: 2078/12/29
Free Training Training