Comprehensive Training Opportunities for Nepal Education Service Employees
The Government of Nepal, through the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology and its affiliate, the Center for Education and Human Resource Development (CEHRD), has announced a progressive step towards enhancing the skills and capacities of its education sector employees. Under the recent issue (2080/081 Issue-4 School Education Related Activities-72, Episode No. 277), the CEHRD is inviting applications for a meticulously designed in-service training program tailored specifically for individuals in the Nepal Education Service.
In-Service Training Program Highlights:
- Duration & Scope: A one-month (30 working days) comprehensive program.
- Advanced Learning: Courses include instructor training and senior leadership development.
- Capacity Building: Short-term training aimed at bolstering specific competencies.
Eligibility for Roster of Experts:
- Educational Qualification: A master's degree in education, humanities, management, economics, or law.
- Experience Requirement: At least 10 years of relevant experience in civil or other governmental/non-governmental services.
- Training Expertise: Ability to conduct training in line with adult psychology principles.
This initiative is pursuant to a decision made by the CEHRD on 2080/07/14, seeking to enlist a pool of experts to lead these transformative training programs.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply by filling out a designated Google Form. Completion of this form is considered an official submission of interest in joining the roster of training experts.
Required Documents for Google Form Submission:
- Proof of Identity: Certificate of Nepalese citizenship.
- Employment Verification: Certificate of permanent/temporary appointment or leave letter.
- Academic Records: Transcript certificates evidencing educational qualifications.
Important Note for Applicants:
Employees holding higher-level positions within the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology or those previously listed are exempt from this call for applications. This exception is designed to open doors for new applicants and ensure a diverse pool of expertise.
The final list of selected experts will be announced on the official CEHRD website following the application review process.
For more information and to submit your application, please visit the Google Form link: CEHRD Expert Application Form.
This opportunity is not only a stepping stone for professional development but also a chance to contribute significantly to the growth and improvement of Nepal’s educational framework. With an emphasis on quality and effectiveness, the CEHRD's training program stands as a testament to the government's commitment to fostering educational excellence.
Engage with Audio-Visual Learning on NTV+
In a groundbreaking initiative to augment traditional learning, the Ministry of Education of Nepal has commenced the transmission of audio-visual educational content for school students. This novel approach to education is designed to complement the existing curriculum and is specifically tailored for students from grades 1 to 10.
- For Grades 7-10: Engaging lessons aired from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
- For Grades 1-6: Educational content broadcast from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Frequency: Daily broadcasts, with the exception of Saturdays.
- Channel: Nepal Television's dedicated educational channel, NTV+.
- Parents and Teachers: Encouraged to facilitate an environment conducive to learning, ensuring students can make the most of these lessons.
- Students: Strongly urged to incorporate these broadcasts into their daily study routine for enhanced understanding.
Accessibility and Convenience:
- Broadcast Schedule: Available on the center's official website at cehrd.gov.np.
- YouTube Channel: For flexible viewing, visit NCED Virtual to catch up on missed lessons or for further review.
The introduction of audio-visual learning resources via television marks a significant leap forward in educational delivery, providing an interactive platform that reaches every corner of Nepal. It allows students to grasp complex concepts through visualization, making learning an engaging and enjoyable experience.
This service is not only a supplementary educational resource but also a primary tool for remote learning, catering to the needs of diverse learning styles. With the broadcast of these lessons, the Ministry of Education aims to ensure that quality education is accessible, inclusive, and adaptable to the needs of all Nepalese students.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your educational journey. Tune in to NTV+, visit the CEHRD website, or explore the NCED Virtual YouTube channel for a rich, interactive learning experience.
Call for Nominations: "Shikshako Chautari" Educational Program
The Ministry of Education is extending an invitation to all educational development and coordination units to participate in a unique initiative that showcases the best practices in school improvement and quality education across Nepal. In collaboration with Nepal Television, the educational program "Shikshako Chautari" will continue to highlight exemplary educational institutions through its national broadcasts.
- Air Time: Every Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
- Program Length: 25-minute segments.
- Channel: National channel of Nepal Television.
Nominations for Outstanding Schools:
To keep the spirit of excellence alive in the current year, we are looking to feature schools that excel in various categories:
- Community School: Recognizing schools that are at the heart of local educational advancements.
- Technologically Advanced School: Celebrating institutions that have integrated cutting-edge technology into their curriculum.
- Non-Formal Education: Showcasing 11 diverse categories, including adult, open, alternative, traditional, and community learning centers.
- Deadline: Submissions are to be sent by the end of October.
- Send To: Email the nominations to [email protected].
Support for NTV Technicians:
We also ask that you provide the necessary assistance to Nepal Television’s technicians when they visit the selected schools to document their achievements and initiatives.
Criteria of Excellence:
The selection should be based on:
- Learning Achievement: Schools that demonstrate high academic performance.
- Quality Education: Institutions that offer a superior educational experience.
- Management: Schools with exemplary governance structures.
- Infrastructure: Facilities that support and enhance the learning environment.
- Enrollment: Schools that have maintained or increased student numbers.
- Community Involvement: Institutions that foster strong public participation.
- Extra-curricular Activities: Schools that provide a holistic education experience.
Please ensure that schools and educational institutions chosen for this year’s feature have not been previously selected or highlighted in the program.
We are excited to celebrate and broadcast the stories of these outstanding schools and invite all units to participate in this important initiative that honors and encourages educational excellence throughout the nation.Notice