Best Finance Company Ltd., a leading "C; class National Level Finance Company invites applications from self-motivated, skilled, dynamic, and result-oriented Nepalese individuals who have a passion to excel in the banking sector for the following position:
1. Head of Information Technology Department -1
- Qualification: Should have Bachelor's degree in Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years' experience in relevant field.
- Should be able to Lead the Overall IT Team & IT project
- Should have Strong knowledge of Pumori Plus, Microsoft SQL Server, CBS operation, windows server management, Active Directory, Virtualization, CBS accounting procedure, and SSRS Reporting System
- Should have very sound knowledge of Hardware, Network Management, Network Security, and virtualization of network equipment
- Should have exposure to implementing, developing, and upgrading IT operation policies and procedures
- Should be able to handle management queries related to the latest trend and technology.
- Should be able to propose and implement Information Security Products.
- Should have conceptual knowledge in report building and Business intelligence
- Should have conceptual knowledge of Security Operation System implementation and monitoring.
- Liaise with business users and provide IT solutions as required.
2. Head of Marketing -1
- Qualification: Should have a bachelor's degree in Management/Economics or Equivalent Degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given for a Master's degree or other Management degrees in Marketing.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in Banks and Financial institutions. Preference will be given to candidates having experience with a focus on Marketing and Business Development.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and must be committed to taking on business targets.
- Plan and strategize ways in deposit generation and customer satisfaction.
- Should have the ability to manage marketing campaigns by creating and implementing strategies.
- Ability to handle digital marketing, promotion of products, attend sales activities, presentations and calls to generate new business.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism in appearance, client handling, and client satisfaction.
The candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skills, leadership ability and positive attitude.
Age: As per Employee Service Bylaws.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to e-mail their application, updated CV and recent photograph at [email protected] within 15 days from the notice published to date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. Finance Company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Salaries and perks: As per Company's Employees Service Bye-laws.Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job