Bharatpur Metropolitan City Vacancy for Various Positions:
Bharatpur Metropolitan City (Mahanagarpalika), Municipal Executive Office, Bharatpur, Chitwan, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal, Notice regarding filling of posts in the contract
As per the agreement reached between the Government of Nepal, Land Issue Resolving Commission (LIRC), and Bharatpur Metropolitan City, a "Data and Data Collection Unit for Landless Dalits, Squatters and Displaced Settlements" will be set up to collect data on landless Dalits, squatters, and unorganized settlers within Bharatpur Metropolitan City through necessary manpower contract services.
Since the post has to be filled; This notice has been published by the interested Nepali citizens who have reached the required qualification in the prescribed format for the information of all concerned for the first time from the date of publication of this notice on 15th (within 15 days) by 2:00 pm on 9th Magh, 2077.
For more information on this and details of the work to be done in the post, please visit the Commission's website www.lirc.gov.np to see the procedure for collecting data from the local level of landless Dalits, landless squatters, and unorganized settlers, 2077.
|Position and Level||Required No.||Application Fees Rs.|
|Coordinator (Unit Head) - 6th Level Officer||1||2000|
|Surveyor - Assistant 5th Level||1||1500|
|AMIN - Assistant 4th Level||2||1000|
|Data Collector - Assistant 4th Level||7||1000|
|Data Entrant - Assistant 4th Level||3||1000|
|Social Mobilizer - 4th Level Assistant||3||1000|
1. Coordinator: Passed Bachelor or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
2. Surveyor: Passed SEE or equivalent in Mathematics from a recognized educational institution, or obtained at least a “C” grade in SEE and passed a Diploma in Survey, or a three-year proficiency certificate in Geometry, or a certificate level in Science (Physical Group) or Geography. Have received at least one year of Junior Survey Training, or at least two years of Engineering in Survey from a recognized educational institution, or equivalent.
3. AMIN: Have passed SLC in Mathematics from a recognized educational institution, or equivalent, Survey, or at least 1 (one) year training in Geometry
4. Data Collector: Passed proficiency certificate or equivalent in any subject including Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized educational institution.
5. Data Entrant: Passed SLC or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and received 3 months training in computer skills from a registered institution.
6. Social Mobilizer: Passed SLC or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
7. Field Helper: General literacy
1) A copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate, educational qualification, character certificate, and self-certified copy of the training certificate should be submitted along with the application.
2) The application should be submitted to Bharatpur Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive Office, Administration, and Manpower Development Branch. Along with the application, the prescribed fee has to be submitted to the Revenue Branch of Bharatpur Municipal Corporation, Municipal Executive Office.
3) The age of the applicant should be at least one year and not exceeding 35 years and in the case of women not exceeding 40 years.
4) Remuneration and service facilities will be provided as per the contract agreement with this corporation.
5) Application form can be obtained from the Administration and Manpower Development Branch of this office.
First published date: 2077-09-24