Bheerkot Municipality Vacancy for Medical Officer:
Bheerkot Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Bayarghari, Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Since the information was first published in Bhirkot Municipality on 2077-07-04, as there was no application for the post of Medical Officer, it had to be advertised again. This notice has been published within 7 days from the date of publication of this notice. Nepali citizens who have fulfilled the qualifications mentioned in the details should submit their application to the Bhirkot Municipal Office.
|Position and Level||Required No.|
|Medical Officer (8th Level)||1 (One)|
Educational Qualifications Required:
Passed MBBS from a recognized educational institution
Documents to be submitted along with the application: Original receipt of payment of examination fee, personal details (Bio Data), copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship, copy of minimum educational qualification certificate, copy of Labdhang letter, copy of character certificate, and copy of work experience and training certificate, equivalent certified certificate. Copy
1) Selection Method: Written Examination and Interview.
2) Examination Fee: Rs. 500 has to be submitted to the revenue branch of the municipality or deposited in the account Bank Account Number.
3) Date and time of written examination: Information will be published on the last date of application.
4) Examination Center: Assembly Hall of Bhirkot Municipality.
6) Application Form: The format prescribed by Bhirkot Municipality will be provided by the Municipality or can be downloaded through the official website of the Municipality www.bheerkotmun.gov.np.
7) Place of application: Bhirkot Municipality Municipal Executive Office, Bayarghari, Syangja, or all the documents can be submitted through this office email [email protected].
8) Last date to apply: 2077-10-14 If you leave on that day within office hours, it will be the next day
9) Age limit of the candidate: Completed 21 years and not exceeding 35 years till 2077-10-14 and in case of female candidate not less than 40 years.
10) Salary: The prevailing salary scale as prescribed by the Government of Nepal
P.S.: For more information, please contact Bhirkot Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Bayarghari. (Contact No: 063-400106, www.bheerkotmun.gov.np)
Chief Administrative Officer
Second notice publication date: 2077-10-06