Bindabasini Rural Municipality Employment Opportunity
The Bindabasini Rural Municipal Executive Office, located in Bahuarba Bhatha, Parsa, Madhesh Province, Nepal, announces a golden opportunity for eligible candidates to apply for several contractual positions within the rural municipality. This announcement is aimed at filling vacant positions through an open competition on a contractual basis.
- Advertisement No. 01/080/081: Agriculture Officer (Officer 6th Level or equivalent) - 1 Position
- Advertisement No. 02/080/081: Employment Coordinator (Rojgar Samyojak, Officer 6th Level or equivalent) - 1 Position
- Advertisement No. 03/080/081: Employment Assistant (Rojgar Sahayak, Assistant 5th Level or equivalent) - 1 Position
- Place of Submission: Bindabasini Rural Municipal Executive Office, Bahuarvavitta, Parsa.
- Submission Period: 10 am to 5 pm
- Last Date of Submission: 2080/06/23
- Application Form: Can be obtained from the administration branch of this rural municipality.
- Agriculture Officer: Rs. 1000
- Employment Coordinator: Rs. 1000
- Employment Assistant: Rs. 700
- Payment Details: Payable at Laxmi Sunrise Bank Ltd., Branch: Bindabasini, Parsa, Internal Revenue Account no. : 0750498573703008
- Publication of preliminary merit list
- Written and practical test
- Note: Exam Date will be notified later.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture from a government-recognized institution.
- Age: 21-35 years (Up to 40 years for women and disabled).
- Graduation level or equivalent from a government-recognized institution.
- Age: 21-45 years.
- Proficiency certificate level or equivalent from a government-recognized institution.
- Age: 18-45 years.
- 3 months of basic computer skills training.
Applicants need to attach attested copies of the following documents:
- Minimum qualification earning certificate
- Character certificate
- Training certificate
- Experience documents
- 3 passport photos
- The contractual employment will be for a maximum of 6 months from the date of appointment, with the possibility of extension based on satisfactory performance.
- Deadline Driven: Interested candidates must adhere strictly to the application submission timeline.
- Compliance with Requirements: All the qualifications, experience, and age limit must be complied with.
- Quality Assurance: The Bindabasini Rural Municipal Executive Office assures a transparent and fair selection process, adhering to the E-A-T Guidelines.
Date of First Publication: 2080/06/09