BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS) requires a staff nurse to run various wards including the Emergency Ward, 30 Beds plus ICU, and Dialysis, and to perform overall supervision of the Institute's Electrical Engineering. Because it has to be done; Interested Nepalese citizens who have qualified as per below are hereby informed to submit their bio-data, certificate of educational qualification, certificate of Nepalese citizenship, and certified copies of the registration certificate of Nepal Nursing Council within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notice to the main office of the institution, Dharan. No action will be taken against late and overdue applications।
1. Staff Nurse - 99
Minimum Qualification: Passed certificate level in nursing from a recognized educational institution.
2. Electrical Overseer -1 (One)
Minimum Qualification: Passed certificate level (elective) in the relevant subject from a recognized educational institution.
(b) Type of Service: Contractual Service
(c) Mode of Examination: Written and Interview
(d) Marking of Examination: Written Examination: 80 and Interview Examination: 20
1) Place of Application: Institute Head Office, Ghopa, Dharan and Liaison Office, Kathmandu.
2) Place of submission of application: Head Office of the BPKIHS, Ghopa, Dharan.
3) Salary and other facilities will be according to the rules of the institution.
4) Candidates working in government or non-government offices, and educational institutions must submit the departmental approval of the concerned office.
5) Application form and examination fee: Rs.1,500/00 in current account No. 01-0256021-01 of Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited, Biratnagar or current account no. The cash deposit receipt should be attached with the application form.
6) After the date of the written interview, it will be published on the website of the institution.
7) For other details please see the website www.bikihs.edu notice board and application form. In addition, the staff administration branch of the institution phone no. Please contact 025-525555 4039/4031. Also, visit the institution's website www.bikihs.edu regularly.
8) Accommodation facilities will not be available in the establishment.
Hospital Job Vacancy Job Vacancy Health Job