Gandaki Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Vacancy for 8th and 7th Level Technical/Non-Technical and Health Service Positions
Gandaki Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog has made an official announcement for inter-level, open, and inclusive competitive examination for Province Civil Service and Local Service posts of the 8th and 7th levels.
- Publication Date: 2080/06/10
- Notice Number: 23/2080-081
- Type of Exam: Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview
- Examination Center: Pokhara
- Mode of Application: Online
How to Apply?
- Qualified candidates are to apply online via the commission's portal: Gandaki Pradesh Online Application
- Detailed procedures for application can be viewed on the commission's website.
- Application Deadline: 2080/06/30
- Extended Deadline with Double Fee: Upto 2080/07/07
- Note: If the 7th falls on a public holiday, that day is still considered the last submission day.
- General Candidates: Minimum 21 and Maximum 35 years by 2080/06/30.
- Women & Disabled Candidates: Maximum 40 years.
- Health Service Positions: Maximum 45 years.
- No age limit for:
- Permanent employees of federal/state civil service or local service.
- Those appointed on a temporary or contract basis in the post of the former local body prior to the year 2063.
- Basic Fee: Rs. 1,200
- For additional advertisement for inter-level and inclusive groups: Rs. 400 per group.
How to Pay the Application Fee?
- A bank voucher, with Master ID and transaction code number, generated from the online application system, should be printed.
- Payment can be done at designated banks or through a designated Payment Service.
- Once the application is submitted, no changes can be made.
Last Date for Fee Submission: Upto 2080/07/08. (Consider office hours and public holidays)
- Comprehensive advertisement and qualifications required can be found on the commission's website.
- For more queries, contact: 061-467873
PPSC Gandaki PPSC Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job