Kalika Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Red Cross Village, Chitwan, Bagmati Province, Nepal: For the Kalika Municipality, the following posts for health, agriculture and animal services should be placed on contract of technical staff; For the information of all concerned, the interested Nepali citizens who have qualified should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice. Section 4 (1) of the Kalika Municipality Contract Management Procedure for Technical Staff, 2075 (including amendments) and Agricultural Graduate Technical Mobilization at the Local Level This notice has been published in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 6 of the Procedure, 2079. as follows:-
1. Medical Officer-1 (One)
- Passed MBBS from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Medical Council
2. Agriculture Graduate - 1 (One)
- Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture from a recognized educational institution
3. Veterinarian - 1 (One)
- Passed BVSc and AH/BVSc or equivalent and registered with Nepal Veterinary Council
4. Staff Nurse (5th Level) - 1 (One)
- Passed Certificate of Proficiency in Nursing from a recognized educational institution and registered with the relevant council.
5. Health Assistant (5th Level) - 1 (One)
- Passed Certificate of Proficiency Health Assistant from a recognized educational institution and registered with the relevant council.
6. Radiographer (5th Level) - 1 (One)
- Passed Proficiency Certificate Level Radiography from a recognized educational institution and registered with the relevant council.
7. Lab Assistant (4th Level) - 1 (One)
- Passed the practice assistant training from a recognized educational institution and registered with the concerned council.
8. ANM (4th Level) - 2 (Two)
- Passed ANM training from a recognized educational institution and passed in the concerned council.
9. Nutrition Volunteer - 1 (One)
- The minimum qualification should be female with 12th class pass.
Mode of Examination:- Written and Interview
Examination Centre:- Notification will be made after collection of application.
Examination fee:- Official level (eighth and sixth level): Rs 1000 (one thousand), Assistant level (fifth and fourth level): Rs 500 (five hundred), for nutrition volunteers:- Rs 200 (two hundred). There is no facility to apply by paying double fee.
Place of submission of application fee:- Revenue Branch of Kalika Municipality.
Last date for submission of application:- 2079-5-31 within office hours (if that day is a public holiday, then the next day.
Candidate Age Limit:-
a) 18 years and not exceeding 45 years by 2079-05-31 for health service posts.
b) 18 years of age and not exceeding 35 years till 2079-05-31 for the post of Agriculture and Animal Services. In case of women and disabled candidates, not exceeding 40 years.
Job Description:- Work related to service, work as specified in the procedure and work as mentioned by the office.
Salary:- According to the contract procedure of the concerned service group according to the contract procedure of Kalika Municipality.
Contract Period :- Till FY 2079/80 Ashad end. If the related program continues, the contract period may be renewed.
Where to obtain the application form: - The registration chalani branch of the office of the municipality or can be downloaded from the website of Kalika Municipality www.kalikamun.gov.np.
(1) Since the nutrition volunteer post is a Chepang targeted program, female nutrition volunteers must be appointed from the Chepang community as far as available and the minimum qualification of the nutrition volunteer must be 12th grade.
If a person who has passed 12th standard is not available in Chepang community, a person who has passed minimum SEE of the same community can be appointed as Poshan Swayaam Sevak. If that is also not available, nutrition volunteers will be selected and appointed from among women who have passed class 12 from other communities.
(2) The candidate shall be fully responsible for the details mentioned in the application. Candidates have to submit the following documents in the application form.
(1) Candidate's personal details,
(2) Attested copy of educational qualification,
(3) Attested copy of Nepali citizenship certificate,
(4) Certified copy of experience.
(5) 2 copies of passport size photograph
(6) Certified copy registered in various councils or councils or others according to prevailing Nepal law
PS: All copies to be submitted must be signed and attested by the candidate himself.
(Date of first publication of notice: 2079-05-18
Hospital Job Vacancy Veterinary Job Agriculture Job Chitwan Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job