Kantipur Media Group (KMG) is the leading media group in the country. With the mission of enhancing Nepalese People's right to the right information, KMG is committed to propagating responsible journalism, offering value to its subscribers, and providing an effective platform for advertisers. Kantipur Publications, Radio Kantipur, Kantipur Television, and Kantipur Foundation are the companies under KMG's umbrella.
POSITION: EXECUTIVE - GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
- Managing travel, meeting, and events in coordination with the supervisor.
- Handle and manage admin staff within the office and work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Supervise clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Coordinate with the regional offices for all administrative and logistics support.
- Processing of work orders, supplier invoices, purchase orders, expenses, expense claims, account payment.
- Maintaining an organized and comfortable office environment, ordering office supplies, and updating inventory.
- Coordinate with the banks, tax offices, and other government offices for the renewal of documents of the organization.
- Maintain records of business costs (labor, material, etc.) and check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Check invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing, and tracking business expenses.
- Prepare the necessary documentation including monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, and maintain all administrative paper files.
- Maintaining customer and vendor relations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in finance, business administration, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as an admin Officer.
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, recognizing a result-oriented evaluation principle.
- Good Communication Skill both in English and Nepali.
- Build, create and maintain reliablecustomer / partner relationships
- Good Knowledge of MS office (Especially Excel and Word).
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
References: Please provide 2 professional references and their contact details in your application.
Send a Cover letter Along With CV mentioning position applied for to [email protected] no later than 27th January, 2023. Kantipur Media Group reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process and reject any application without specifying any reasons whatsoever.Job Vacancy