Karnali Pradesh Government Ministry of MOITFE Vacancy for Engineering and Agriculture Services: Karnali Province Government, Ministry of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment (MOITFE), Karnali Pradesh, Birendranagar, Surkhet, Nepal (Recruitment and Recommendation Committee) invites job application for various engineering and agricultural services.
For the following services, groups, levels and technical staff with the following qualifications should be hired for the following services for this Ministry; This notice has been published for the information of all eligible Nepali citizens to apply by 2:00 pm on the fifteenth (15th) day of the date of publication of this notice.
Ad no. Service, group, level and post name and required number:
1/078/79 Nepal Engineering Service, Civil Group, Officer Level 7, Engineer - 11 (Eleven)
2/078/79 Nepal Agriculture Service, Agronomy, Officer Level 7, Crop Development Officer - 1 (One)
30078/79 Nepal Engineering Service, Civil / Irrigation Group, Assistant 5/6, Sub Engineer - 3 (Three)
1) Educational Qualification:
- In case of Engineer (Advertisement No. 1/078/79): Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognized educational institution or equivalent.
- In the case of Guardian Development Officer (Advertisement No. 2/078/79): Bachelor's degree in agriculture from a recognized educational institution or equivalent.
- In case of Sub Engineer (Advertisement No. 3/078/79): Diploma in Engineering from a recognized educational institution or similar.
- In case of age: 21 years for Officer level and 18 years for Assistant level 5th / 6th.
- The court did not find him guilty in the criminal case of moral turpitude.
- Not to be disqualified for future government service.
2) Application Method and Deadline: Eligible interested candidates should submit the application through the email address of this Ministry [email protected] or directly to the Ministry by 2:00 pm on the last day of the application deadline.
3) A short list of candidates will be published on the Ministry's website www.moitfe.karnali.gov.np within 10 (ten) days of the last date of application. The date, time and place of the interview will be mentioned in the same notice.
4) Documents to be attached with the application:
- Application Form with Personal Details as per Schedule-3 of the Rules of Procedure, 2076 (with amendments) for hiring Technical Manpower Service Agreement of Karnali Province Government.
- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
- Copy of Minimum Educational Qualification Certificate (transcript, copy of character certificate)
- A copy of the professional certificate registered with the organization for the posts to be registered with the organization
- Certificate of Experience Certificate (Only experience of one year or more continuously working in the same organization will be counted)
- A copy of the certificate of equivalence determination in case of academic degree obtained from a foreign educational institution
- In case of migration within Karnali Pradesh, copy of migration certificate
5) Residents of Karnali are specially invited to apply.
6) Application form can be obtained from the Ministry's website www.moitfe.karnali.gov.np.
7) When sending documents as per point 4 via email, an applicant should send the same email address from the same email address by attaching it at the same time. If the received documents are not clearly understood, the application will not be accepted.
8) Expired and undocumented application will not be accepted.
9) If there is a public holiday on the last day of application, the application can be submitted by 2:00 pm the next day. However, this provision will not be applicable for applying through email.
10) There is no charge for the application.
11) This information can also be seen on the website and notice board of this ministry.
(First notice published on 2078-08-14)
Jobs for Freshers Karnali Pradesh Agriculture Job Job Vacancy Engineering Job Government Job