Kawasoti Municipality Vacancy for Amin and Surveyors:
The City Executive Office of Kawasoti Municipality in Nawalparasi, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal, has released an announcement regarding the appointment of positions for Amin and Surveyors on a contract basis. This decision aligns with the municipality's plan for effective land management involving landless Dalits, squatters, and unorganized residents.
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications and possessing the relevant experience are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Advertisement No. 2/2080/081:
- Position: AMIN, 4th Level Assistant (Local Level Service) or Similar
- Vacancies: 10
Advertisement No. 3/2080/081:
- Position: Surveyor, 5th Level Assistant (Local Level Service) or Similar
- Vacancies: 5
Eligibility and Experience:
For the Amin post: Applicants must have an SLC/SEE from a recognized educational institution or equivalent and completed one-year training in Survey or Geomatics subject.
For the Surveyor post: Applicants should possess a three-year Diploma in Surveying or Geomatics from a recognized institution with Mathematics or equivalent subject, or a Diploma in Science (Physical Group) or Geography, and have received at least one-year junior surveyor training.
- Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications within 15 days of this notice being issued (by 04/17/2080) during office hours.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years old on the last date of application. Women and disabled applicants have an extended limit of up to 40 years.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on a written examination and interview.
- Syllabus: The exam will include subjects related to the minimum educational qualification and knowledge required for the job.
Applicants are required to attach the following documents (attested by the applicant themselves) with their application:
- Citizenship certificate
- Minimum qualification certificate
- Character certificate
- Document proving relevant experience
- 2 passport-size photographs
Service Benefits: In accordance with the policies prescribed by the Government of Nepal.
For detailed information about the roles and responsibilities, please refer to the municipality's guidelines. Application forms can be obtained from the municipality's official website www.kawasotimun.gov.np.
For further information, contact:
Kawasoti Municipality, City Executive Office Shivamandir, Nawalparasi (Bardghat Susta Purba), Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal Phone: 071-540170, 071-541116 Email: [email protected] Website: www.kawasotimun.gov.np
The official announcement was first published on 2080-04-03.