Peace Corps NEPAL Vacancy Annoucement for Quality Assurance Specialist, Personal Services Contractor: The United States Peace Corps Nepal seeks experienced and qualified applicants for the full-time contracted position of Quality Assurance Specialist, Personal Services Contractor working 40 hours per week.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Education: B.S., B.A., or higher degree.
Prior Work Experience: Five+ years of professional work experience.
Language Proficiency: Professional oral & written English & Nepali proficiency.
Skills and Abilities :
- Experience with records management, audit, compliance, project management, or Volunteer management.
- Strong background in data standardization, process facilitation, and management (organizational development, tracking tasks and processes, and ensuring accurate documentation)
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Office: Windows, Excel, Word.
- Experience working with database management software.
- Demonstrated intercultural competence, diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility-related skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, interpret and apply regulations
- Versatility; ability to take initiative to resolve problems
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multicultural team - Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience effectively coordinating complex processes across multiple business units For the full job advertisement, refer to https://np.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Interested candidates should submit their CV, a completed Applicant Questionnaire, and a cover letter in English by email to:
[email protected]. Applicants should include salary requirements in the cover letter.
Please list "Announcement Number: 23-001, Quality Assurance Specialist" in the subject line of the email. Only complete applications (consisting of a CV and completed Applicant Questionnaire) received by the deadline of Friday, February 10, 2023, at 5 PM will be considered.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Announcement Number: 23-001)Job Vacancy INGO Jobs