Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization working in 51 developing countries that advance children's rights and equality for girls. Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security, and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. We take active measures in recruitment and employment practices to ensure children are protected.
Plan International Nepal invites application from interested and eligible candidates for the following positions:
1. Early Childhood Development Program Coordinator- 1 Position
- Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Field Office-Mid-Western Hills Office, Jumla
2. Education Program Coordinator- 1 Position
- Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Field Office- Mid-Western Hills Office, Jumla
3. Finance Officer-1 Position
- Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Country Office, Lalitpur
Log on to www.merojob.com/plan-international-v84 and click "Apply Now" icon below the details of the job position. The deadline for application is Friday, 5 October 2018. Applications are solely accepted through merojob online application procedures. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Plan International strongly encourages female applicants, applicants from Dalit, Madhesi, janajati, marginalized ethnic groups and offers proactive support and capacity development for female staff and staff from marginalized groups.