Radisson Hotel Kathmandu is a leading 5-Star Hotel in Nepal, owned by Oriental Hotels Ltd. and a franchise of Radisson Hotel & Resorts, which is wholly owned by its parent company Radisson Hotels Group.
1. Position: Accounts Executive -01
To organize, develop and operate effectively the accounts department. All payable and receivable transactions are to be carried out ensuring that necessary backup and approvals are obtained in accordance with brand standards. MBA with commerce background or equivalent, 2/3 years of hotel experience will be preferable.
2. Position: Purchase Executive - 01
To organize, develop and operate effectively the purchase department. To strictly follow the procedure of purchasing laid down by the management with the objective of procuring the right merchandise at the right time and at the best available price. MBA or equivalent, 1/3 years of hotel experience will be preferable
3. Position: Housekeeping Executive - 01
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing staff on daily basis, checking rooms and common areas, for cleanliness, and ensuring compliance with safety and sanitation as per hotel standards. OHM degree with 2/3 years of experience working in a similar role.
4. Position: Assistant Income Auditor - 01
Designing internal control systems and procedures, planning, organizing, and coordinating the implementation of the stipulated financial policy on a day-to-day basis. Interact with the internal and external auditors for their routinely periodic checks. MBA with commerce background or equivalent, 2/3 years of hotel experience will be preferable.
5. Position: Event Chef - 01
The candidate is responsible for the overall administrative aspects of the banquet kitchen as well as creative in preparing dishes under the guidance of the executive chef. BHM or Diploma with a minimum of 4/5 years of similar experience in Indian cuisine or 8/10 years' experience in a 5/4-star international chain hotel in a similar role.
6. Position: Kitchen Executive /Jr. Sow Chef / Sous Chef - 02
Candidate should be able to manage the production independently of various food & beverage outlets under the guidance of executive chef in all operations aspects and solid food preparation in Indian section from conception to execution. EIHM /Diploma with minimum 2/3 years of similar experience or 4.5 years' experience with international exposure In branded hotels will be preferred.
7. Position: F&B Associate - 03
Candidate should have a pleasant personality with good communication slat with a BHM degree and who has done industrial training in if F&B Service Department.
8. Position: Restaurant / Lounge Hostess -02
The candidate should have a pleasant personality with good communication skills. Graduate/ BHM with fluency in English and other foreign languages, excellent grooming. 2-3 years of experience in a 4/5 star hotel in a similar role will be preferred.
9. Position: IT Assistant - 01
Candidates should be responsible for the day-today support of IT related systems for smooth functioning of the hotel operation. Support hotel IT infrastructure and application. Degree/Diploma in IT related held. 2/3 years of hotel experience will be preferred.
10. Position: Housekeeping Attendant -04
Candidate should have BHM Degree and have experience of at least a year working in 4 or 5-star hotel in a similar position.
- Salaries and the benefits are as per the company's policy.
- Application are invited from eligible Nepalese citizens with updated Elio-Data, Photocopies of all certificates as well as citizenship certificate along with two copies recent passport size photo by Tuesday 31 May 2022 to the address below or email your CV to [email protected]
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT RADISSON HOTEL KATHMANDU
P.O. Box 2269, Lazimpat, Kathmandu (Owned by Oriental Hotels Ltd.)Hospitality Jobs Job Vacancy Kathmandu