Sinja Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Narakot, Jumla, Karnali Province, Nepal Notice inviting applications for the post of Swayam Sewak Teacher through an open competitive examination
Since teachers have to be appointed as contractual self-employed teachers through open competition for the positions mentioned in the list in various community schools under Sinja Rural Municipality; Eligible candidates are subject to Education Regulations 2059 (with amendments) and Teachers Service Commission Regulations 2057 (with amendments) within 15 days from the date of first publication of this notice to submit the application in the prescribed form with the following fees. This notice is published for the information of all concerned.
1) Educational Qualification:
(A) For Secondary (9-10) level: Graduate or equivalent in a related field or passed graduation level in a related subject and received 10 months of training related to education.
(B) For Basic [1-5) level: Passed class 12th in the related subject from the faculty of education or passed class 12th in the related subject and received 10 months of training related to education.
2) Age: Must be 18 years old and not exceeding 40 years.
3) Last date of submission of application: It will be from 2079-05-08 to 2079-05-22.
4) Place of Application: Education, Youth, and Sports Branch of Sinja Rural Municipality, Jumla.
5) Examination fee:
(a) Rs.1000 for Secondary (9-10) level.-
(b) For Basic (6-5) level Rs.750
(c) Basic 1-5) for level Rs. 500 The fee has to be paid.
6) Type of Examination: The type of examination and marking will be according to the syllabus of the Teachers Service Commission.
7) Contact date: 2079.0123
8) Documents to be submitted along with the application:
(a) Copy of Certificate of Educational Qualification,
(b) copy of permanent teaching permit,
(c) Copy of Certificate of Nepali Citizenship,
(d) 2 copies of a recent passport-size photograph
e) In the case of teachers working from private sources, a copy of the appointment letter of the concerned school and the service certificate from the principal.
9) Remuneration: Volunteer teachers of Sinja rural municipality will be according to management standards and procedures 2079.
Note: In the case of private teachers working in community schools within Sinja rural municipality who have worked continuously for at least one academic session, a maximum of 5 points will be given at the rate of 1 point per year in the interview based on the length of service.
Official Website: www.sinjamun.gov.np
(Date of first publication of information: 2079-05-08)
Jumla Karnali Pradesh Teaching Jobs School Job