UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, is looking for qualified candidates for UNFPA Nepal Country Office
Job Title: Programme Analyst, Family Planning/RHCS (1 position)
Category: Fixed-Term Appointment (NO-B)
Job Opening ID: 6333
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Deadline: 2 December 2022 by 5 pm Nepal time
Duration: 1 Year Initially
- The Programme Analyst, Family Planning/RHCS is responsible for the oversight and management of the programme activities under the UNFPA Supplies allocations for Nepal.
- S/he will work in close coordination with other members of the Reproductive Health team within UNFPA including relevant staff in the sub-national offices, and with the Family Welfare Division, Logistic Management Unit, and other related Divisions/Centers of the Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) at the federal level and related UN agencies, I/NGOs and implementing partners.
Eligibility criteria for the above positions:
- Master's Degree in Public Health, Social Science, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, and/or other related fields;
- At least 2 years or more of professional experience with public health systems and managing health programmes with direct experience of planning, programming, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of health programmes, preferably in the area of FP & RHCS;
- Extensive knowledge of FP and Supply Chain Management: forecasting, warehousing, distribution, logistics information systems, and e-LIVIIS;
- Significant public procurement and Supply Chain Management experience related to the health sector preferred;
- Good analytical skills and ability to handle complexity and diverse local contexts as well as effective engagement with a range of stakeholders and programme interventions;
- Experience working with Government and Non-Government partners at the national and sub-national level, with knowledge of decentralized health systems strengthening;
- Excellent writing and communications skills and ability to prepare succinct reports; Excellent computer knowledge and skills;
- Fluency in English and Nepali.
How to apply:
UNFPA has established an electronic application management system. This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy. A full job description of the position can be accessed at https://nepal.unfpa.org/vacancies and only online applications using this link will be accepted.
Notice: There is no application, processing, or other fees at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status. UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, embracing diversity in all its forms, integrity, and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply. UNFPA promotes workforce diversity and equal opportunities for all, including persons with disabilities and applies positive discrimination to candidates from the discriminated groups.Job Vacancy INGO Jobs