Province Government, Ministry of Education Culture, Science Technology and Social Development, Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Gandaki Pradesh, Pokhara.
Since Skill Development Training will be conducted free of cost in the second quarter of the current FY 2078/079 from Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Gandaki Pradesh, Pokhara. This notice has been published for the information of the interested Nepali citizens who have applied for the qualification as per the details and submitted the application within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice.
Documents to be attached:
- The application form should be submitted to this center by 2078-7-15 along with 1 copy of Nepali citizenship, 1 copy of the photo, and a copy of the educational qualification certificate attached to the trainee application form.
- Special priority will be given to Dalit, disabled, martyr's family, vulnerable, conflict victims, Covid affected, returnees from foreign employment, and single women.
- Candidates wishing to participate in the training should be between 18-40 years of age. Trainee selection will be done by interview.
- Extra skill tests have also been arranged after the training.
- Proposals can be solicited from the municipality, rural municipality or ward office for the training to be conducted at the local level. Training will be conducted after the proposal received from this office is approved.
- The proposal form for conducting the training will be available free of cost from this Vocational and Skill Development Training Center, Pokhara.
- Training materials, training equipment, and related subject trainers will be provided for conducting the training. For conducting the training, training room (furniture, electricity, toilet) facilities should be provided by the local level. There is no charge for trainees.
- If the number of applicants specified in the above training is not reached, the right to conduct the training will be vested in the Center.
Phone no. 061-460411,
Email: [email protected]
[Notice published on 2071-07-01)Free Training Training