The government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security, Vocational and Skill Development Training Institute (VSDTA), Itahari, Sunsari invites applications for various vocational Training programs.
Vocational and Skill Development Training Institute (VSDTA), Itahari, Sunsari will conduct the following skill training free of cost; This notification has been published for Nepalese citizens who are interested in participating in the training to fill out the application form within 21 days from the date of publication of this notification. No action will be taken on overdue and incomplete applications.
|Training Programs||Training Duration|
|Silai Kataing||390 Hours|
|Beautician Advance||390 Hours|
|Computer Training||390 Hours|
|Electricity Wiring||390 Hours|
1) Trainee application form, Nepali citizenship, and certificates of educational qualification should be submitted to the mentioned place within office hours by 19th Kartik 2079 (the next day if it is a public holiday).
2) The age of the candidate willing to take training should be 18 to and not exceeding 45 years. The selection of trainees will be done through interviews. The notification regarding the selection of trainees will be posted on the notice board of the establishment on the same day.
3) Alternative trainees will be made to participate in the training in place of the trainees who do not enroll within three (3) days of the commencement of the training.
4) An average of 20 trainees will be included in a group.
5) Preference will be given to the poor, Dalits, disabled, families of martyrs, single women, and people from backward areas.
6) During the training period, the trainees are provided lunch or daily meals from the establishment. Lunch expenses will be provided at the rate of 50.00. But the participants will have to make arrangements for accommodation and food.
7) If selected for the training and leaves the training for any reason, it will be kept in the government records, and will not be allowed to participate in the training of the institute in the future.
For more information: Phone no. 025-581016 or Website: www.vsdtaitahari.gov.np
First published: 2079-06-30
Free Training Training