Banking Career Opportunity: A "C" Class National Level Financial Institution, which has been operating for more than 25 years, invites applications from highly competent, energetic, result-oriented, and self-motivated Nepalese citizens for the under-mentioned positions:
1. Branch Manager (Junior Officer / Officer): Few
- For Bagrnati Province
- Should have a Master's Degree in Management or Economics from a recognized University with a minimum of three years of experience in the banking sector or a Bachelor's Degree In Management or Economics from a recognized University with a minimum of four years of experience in banking.
(2) Relationship Officer (Assistant / Sr. Assistant / Supervisor ): Few
- For Bagmati Province
- Should have Bachelor's Degree in Management or Economics from a recognized University with a minimum of two years of experience in banking.
(3) Trainee Assistant / Junior Assistant / Assistant: Few
- For Bag matt, Madhesh, and Gandaki Province
- Should have Bachelor's Degree in Management or Economics from a recognized University.
- No prior experience is required for Trainee Assistant and should have a minimum of one year of experience in banking for the Jr. Assistant/ Assistant post.
(4) Messenger: Few
- Bagmati Province
- Should have SLC/SEE level or its equivalent.
Other Criteria: Should have sound knowledge of relevant Acts, Guidelines, and polices related to Banking and Financial Institutions for effective execution of respective duties and responsibilities in addition to enthusiasm and commitment to fulfill the branch business target. Whereas, overall branch management knowledge and skills is essential for Branch Manager.
Salary &Benefits: As per the Institution's Employees Service by-laws.
Age: Minimum 18 years and not exceeding 30 years for Assistant level and Minimum 21 years and not exceeding 40 years for Officer level and for messenger.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may drop the latest CV, passport-size photograph, copy of citizenship, and copies of academic qualifications with a handwritten cover letter by email to [email protected] within 15 days from the notice published to date.
Applicants must clearly mention the position to be applied for. The selection process shall be done through written and interview processes for Assistant and Officer Level and interview only for Messenger.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection processes The Institution reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Canvassing any stage of processes will lead to automatic disqualification.Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job