Aloft Kathmandu Thamel is on the lookout for dynamic, dedicated, and career-oriented professionals for the following positions:
1. F&B Manager/ Assistant Manager F&B:
Relevant Experience in a similar position in a 4/5 star rated hotel reporting directly to the Director of Food 8 Beverage. Foreign experience in branded properties will be added advantage.
2. Restaurant Manager: Relevant in a similar position in a 4/5 star category hotel. Supervise daily restaurant operations and assist with menu Panning. maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
3. Revenue Manager:
Knowledge of Opera and related systems and use reservations system, and demand forecasting systems to determine, analyze and prepare revenue management data.
4. Night Manager:
Serve as the properly Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensure that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift.
5. HVAC Technician:
Diploma/Sub Overseer level in Refrigeration and HVAC systems, Mechanical systems or Electrical systems with 4 yrs of experience in commercial complexes or star-rated hotel. Should be able to handle related operation and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
6. Sr. Supervisor- Utility/ Maintenance:
Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Sub Overseer in Electrical systems with 5 yra. of experience. Certification in MEP courses and knowledge of Autocad will be an added advantage. Should be able to handle (11/415KV) substations of HT & LT panels with interlocks and protection systems.
7. AV technician:
Certificate/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Computer or Audio/Video systems engineering with a minimum of 3 years of working experience, preferably in a 4/5 star rated hotel in handling AV system management in conferences, and events.
8. Office Coordinator-Engineering: Sound knowledge of operating basic computing systems for providing necessary communication and secretarial support to the Engineering team.
9. Loss Prevention Supervisor-FLS: Minimum 1 year in a similar position, preferably in 4-5 star hotel properties.
10. Sous Chef- Indian: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position and knowledge in an Indian Kitchen preferably in 4/ 5 star category hotel.
11. Pastry Chef, CDP- Pastry and DCDP- Pastry: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar position and knowledge in Bakery and Patisserie preferably in 0/ 5 star category hotel.
12. CDP- Conti: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar position and knowledge in Continental Kitchen preferably in 4/ 5 star category hotel.
13. Bar Supervisor: Relevant experience of handling beverage and bar section in 4/5 star category hotel. Experience abroad in luxury hotels and knowledge of foreign language will be an added advantage.
14. Restaurant Hostess: The applicant should have experience in F8B Service and have excellent customer engagement skills, help promote and upsetl the outlets. Experience abroad in luxury hotels and knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
15. Bartender: Preference shall be given to candidates with experience abroad in luxury hotels and clubs with various flaring and showmanship qualities to deliver guest satisfaction.
16. Guest Relation/ Lobby Ambassador: The applicant should have excellent customer engagement skills, establish. promote and maintain good public relations and enhances sales for the hotel at every opportunity and maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery.
17. Talents: Front Office (Reception, Concierge), Housekeeping, F&B Service: Freshers are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
*Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in a related field are required with 1-2 years of experience in similar positions for the above positions except 'Talents*.
Interested Nepalese candidates for the above-mentioned positions may send their application indicating the position they have applied for along with their CV and relevant documents to v[email protected] by December 06, 2022.
Only short-listed Nepalese candidates will be called for an interview. Telephonic queries will not be entertainedHospitality Jobs Job Vacancy Kathmandu