Bhairabi Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Bhairakalikathum Dailekh, Karnali Pradesh, Nepal Information regarding service contract
Since the various service units of Bhairabi Rural Municipality, Ward Office, various branches of Rural Municipality have to take the required details in the service contract from the person with the following qualifications and experience in the required posts and numbers. This notice has been published for the information of all those who have applied for the application along with the required documents within 21 days from the date of publication of this information.
Documents to be attached while applying
1) Copy of Nepali citizenship proof
2) At least 18 years of age and not exceeding the age of 40 years in the case of women and disabled.
3) Application form filled in the prescribed format
4) Not disqualified by criminal charges or any law that appears to be morally degrading.
5) Experience: Certificate of Experience Copy (Certificate of 1-year experience only will be accepted)
6) Certified copy of required minimum educational qualification.
7) Copy of Council Registration Certificate in case of registration of Council.
8) Voucher for depositing amount from Revenue Title No. 11224 in Internal Government Account No. 06610182906098 in Civil Bank branch or original voucher paid in cash in Rural Municipality.
9) Preference will be given to locals and veterans.
The application form can be downloaded from www.bhairabimun.gov.np. For more information, please contact the office.
Karnali Pradesh Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job AMIN