BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS) required to be filled under contract service for posts of Physiotherapist and Technician (Prosthetic) for the Department of Orthopedics. Interested Nepali citizens who have reached the following qualifications are informed to submit their biodata, certificate of educational qualification, certificate of Nepali citizenship, certified copies of registration certificate of Nepal Health Business Council to the concerned head office, Dharan within 7 (seven) days from the date of publication of the notice. No action will be taken on the application which has not reached the deadline.
|Position and Req. No.||Qualification|
|Physiotherapist - 1 (One)||Passed 3 (three) years bachelor's degree in a related subject from a recognized educational institution.|
|Technician (Prosthetic) - 1 (One)||Passed SLC from a recognized educational institution and passed 2 years and 6 months proficiency certificate level in the related subject.|
B) Type of service: contract service
C) Type of Exam: Written and Interview
1) Place to get an application: Head Office of the Foundation Ghopa, Dharan and Liaison Office, Kathmandu.
2) Place of submission of application: Head Office of BPKIHS Ghopa, Dharan.
3) Salary and other benefits: As per BPKIHS rules.
4) Candidates working in government or non-government office, educational institution must submit departmental approval of the concerned office.
5) Accommodation facility will not be available in the establishment.
6) Application Form and Examination Fee: For Serial Number 1 and 2 posts, Rs. 2250 and Rs. 1500 Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited, Biratnagar's Current Account No. 01-0256021-01, or Sunrise Bank Limited, Dharan's Current Account No. 00310251477015 should be attached with the gross voucher application form.
7) After the written examination and interview program will be published through the website of the establishment.
8) For other details see the establishment's website www.bpkihs.edu, information board, and application form.
Also, call the Personnel Administration Branch of the establishment. Please contact 025-525555 1057/5155/4039/4007/4031. Also, visit the Foundation's website www.bpkihs.edu regularly.
Vacancy Notice First Time Published Date: 2078-2-27 (10th June 2021)
Hospital Job Vacancy Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job