Chhipharmai Rural Municipality, Office of the Rural Municipal Executive, Bhiswa, Parsa, Province No. 2, Nepal: Chhipaharmai Rural Municipality, under the office of the Village Executive, as per the detailed contract; This notification has been published for all interested Nepalese citizens who have reached the eligibility criteria to submit their application along with the receipt of fee payment and the prescribed documents. The application form and other information will be available from the executive office Bhiswa.
1) Candidate's Minimum Qualification:
(a) Nepalese citizens.
b) Minimum Educational Qualification:
(1) In the case of Lower Secondary Level: Passed I.Ed. in the relevant subject from a recognized educational institution (in the case of science and mathematics subjects, those who have passed I.Sc. can also be candidates).
(2) For Secondary Level: Those who have passed B.Ed. in the relevant subject from a recognized educational institution (Science; B.Sc. in the case of Mathematics and B.E. (Computer) in the case of Computer can also be candidates).
(3) In case of Primary Level: Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent.
(4) In case of computer operator: Proficiency certificate level or equivalent and at least 3 months of computer training.
(c) Age limit: completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
(d) Service facility: Monthly subsistence allowance Rs.31,000 (in case of Secondary Level), 25,000 (in case of Lower Secondary Level), 21,000 (in case of Primary Level), and Government of Nepal Scale (Computer Operator).
2) To be attached to the application: documents proving the behavior mentioned in the relevant Advertisement Number and examination fee filing at NIC Asia Bank of this office. The voucher was deposited in Internal Revenue Account No. L6CA000187452406 at Viswa Branch, Parsa or filed in Rural Municipality Revenue Branch should be attached.
3) Selection Process: Written and Interview (Interview and class observation in case of Computer Teacher Volunteer, Interview only in case of Computer Operator)
4) Place of submission of delay: Chhipharmai Rural Municipality Executive Office, Bhiswa, Parsa.
5) Last date for submission of application: Within 15 (fortnight) office hours from the date of publication of this notice. If there is a public holiday on that day, the next day is within office hours.
6) Contact date: Next day the last day of application is from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
7) Examination will be conducted according to the syllabus of the Teachers Service Commission, 2075.
Parsa Madhesh Pradesh Teaching Jobs School Job Government Job