Civil Bank Vacancy for the position of Electrician:
Civil Bank Limited, one of the trusted "A" class Commercial Bank of Nepal invites an application for the position of Electrician as below.
Terms of Employment Contractual basis
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems including all fault finding, rewiring, and monitoring in any branches as and when required.
- Visit inside valley branches on a quarterly basis for monitoring the power supply at branches.
- Check batteries, radiator, fuel status and monitor for regular and timely servicing of the Generator.
- Monitoring voltage of batteries and water level of UPS.
- Candidate should have good experience in three phase environment, network, and telephone cabling cum sound knowledge of earthing and power calculation.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Age should not exceed 30 years at the last application date of submission.
- Candidate should have Intermediate certificate from the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT).
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable.
Candidates meeting above criteria are invited to submit their application by March 20, 2019, in the below-given address. The bank reserves rights to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Phone and email queries regarding this announcement shall not be entertained.
The place for submission of application:
Civil Bank Limited
Human Resources Department
Head Office, Civil Trade Centre, Sundhara, Kathmandu Phone number. 425101S, 4251087,
P.O Box 9799, Fax No.: 4251036
Web site: www.civilbank.com.np