Devghat Rural Municipality Vacancy for Veterinary Technician and AHW
Devghat Rural Municipality, located in Tanahun, Gandaki Province, Nepal, has announced job vacancies for Nepali citizens who meet the required educational qualifications. Interested individuals are invited to apply for the vacant service group positions on a contract basis. To submit the application, applicants need to visit the Rural Municipal Executive Office and provide the necessary documents along with three passport-size photographs. Here are the important details you need to know:
Veterinary Technician (5th Level) - 1 (One)
AHW (4th Level)- 1 (One)
1. Application Deadline
- The last date for submitting applications is within the office hours of the 15th day from the date of publication of this notification.
- If the 15th day falls on a public holiday, applications will be accepted until the next office day.
2. Educational Qualification a) For Advertisement no. 25-2079/080 (Animal Science):
- Minimum qualifications include Proficiency Certificate Level (I.Sc. Ag.) passed or SLC or TSLC in Animal Science.
- Alternatively, a 3-year Diploma or JTA in Animal Science is also accepted.
- Completion of a 1.5-year JTA in Animal Science after passing the course is eligible.
- Technical Certificate course passed in Animal Science is also considered.
b) For Advertisement no. 26-2079/080 (Other Subject):
- Candidates should have completed the course from a recognized educational institution.
- CMA qualification is also accepted.
- Registration certificate from Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC) is required.
3. Required Documents Applicants need to attach the following documents along with their application:
- Personal Details (BIO-Data)
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificates (if applicable)
4. Application Process
- Applicants must keep the documents mentioned in points 2 and 3.
- Pay the prescribed fee at the revenue branch of Devghat Rural Municipality.
- Attach the payment voucher and submit the application in person at the Rural Municipal Executive Office.
5. Application Fee a) For Advertisement no. 25-2079/080: The application fee is Rs. 500 (five hundred).
b) For Advertisement no. 26-2079/080: The application fee is Rs. 400 (four hundred).
6. Salary Scale The salary scale for the selected candidates will be as prescribed by the Government of Nepal for the respective posts and levels.
7. Type of Service The offered positions are contract-based.
8. Age Requirement The age criteria will be determined by the Public Service Commission. Please refer to their guidelines for age eligibility.
9. Contact Information For more information, you can contact the Devghat Rural Municipality office at the following telephone numbers:
- Telephone no. 056-500068
- Telephone no. 056-500072
Please note that the interview and listing process will be conducted as determined by the committee. The details mentioned in this notification are in accordance with the guidelines, and any additional information will be provided by the village council based on prevailing laws and regulations.
Karar Job Vacancy Veterinary Job Gandaki Pradesh Tanahun Job Vacancy Health Job