DHULIKHEL HOSPITAL KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL Vacancy Announcement
Required Number: 4
- Nepalese Citizen with PCL Nursing or Health Assistant from recognized institution.
- Preference will be given to those who have prior experience in public health research.
- Conducted Health Survey and research in Nepal.
- Experience in data collection, coordination, and familiar to the data collection application.
- Committed to invest the required time and willing to build a career in health research.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali (verbal and written).
- Having two wheels driving License Key
- Regularly visit and monitor the sites. responsibilities
- Development of study tools, pilot testing, coordinating with the software team.
- Coordinate with the field investigators and conduct of trial activities (recruitment and follow ups) and be involved in Quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Responsibilities for the data collection and management in coordination with the project Coordinator.
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with following documents to the "Communication Department" of Dhulikhel Hospital by August 27, 2022.
- Cover letter addressing to the Administrative Director.
- Updated resume with 2 references.
- Copy of
- Academic certificates
- Respective council registration certificates wherever applicable
- Citizenship card
- Any experience letters and other supporting documents for this position
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates based on the documents provided will be notified for the interview
Administrative BittO Dhulikhel. Kavre
GPO Box 11008 Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected],
www.dhulikhelhospital.orgKavre Hospital Job Vacancy Job Vacancy