Ekdara Rural Municipality Vacancy for Legal Officer:
Ekdara Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Office of Rural Municipal Executive, Ekadara, Mahottari, Province no. 2 notice regarding filling of posts in the employee contract
Judicial Committees established by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs to provide access to justice through the "Institutional Reform Enhancement Project (A2J)" To become more active and effective through the Legal Help Desk). Applications are invited for the following staff appointments as per the agreement with the Rural Municipality and the project.
1) Advertisement no.: 04/2077/078
2) Position: - Legal Officer
3) Office to be kept working: Secretariat of Ekdara Judicial Committee, Ekdara Rural Municipality, Mahottari, Province No. 2
4) Employee Qualifications: - Graduated in Law and worked with local bodies, communities, and civil society for at least 5 years for legal aid and justice for helpless / women and marginalized groups.
5) Procedure: - Within 7 days from the date of publication of this notice, the Nepali citizen has to submit the application along with his personal details to this municipality or it can be sent to the email on the website of the municipality.
6) Terms of Service and Facilities: - The person to be appointed to this post as specified by the project and the agreement with the project.
7) Responsibility: - The entire administrative responsibility for the appointment of this post will be with this municipality.
(First published date: 2077-12-10)
(Second published date: 2077-12-20)
Madhesh Pradesh Mahottari Job Vacancy Government Job