Gandaki College of Engineering and Science Vacancy for Assistant Professor:
Since the following vacancies in this Gandaki College of Engineering and Science have to be filled permanently through open competition; Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to submit this notice to the office of this campus within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of first publication.
Application forms can be obtained by downloading from the campus office and website www.gces.edu.np/career-notice. No action will be taken on overdue and undeveloped applications.
|Position||Assistant Professor (8th Level)|
|Group||Computer / Sofware Engineering|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500/-|
|Required Qualification||Passed BE Engineering Computer / Software Engineering from a recognized University and passed a postgraduate level in minimum second division or similar in a related subject.|
Application fee along with application form Fees Original bank voucher deposited in the name of Gandaki College of Engineering and Science in the current account No. 1001524829302011 at Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited, Lamachaur branch; And 2/2 certified copies of the following documents should be submitted.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification and Certified Copy of Certificate,
- Certified copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
- Recently taken passport size Pagreto - 2 copies
- Certified copy of experience and training certificate
- Personal Details (Biodata) - 2 copies
- Certified copy of permanent, temporary, contract appointment letter if employed
- 1/1 copy of the published dissertation and other publications (original)
The above-mentioned documents will have to be filled up by the candidate while submitting the application form. No action will be taken on the application form if no documents are received. The pay scale will be as per the rules of this campus.
1) If you have obtained an academic degree from a foreign university, you have to submit a certificate to determine the equivalent of that degree.
2) The written test syllabus can be obtained from the campus web site www.gces.edu.np/career-notice. The basis of the evaluation will be as determined by the vacancy and promotion committee of this campus.
First Published Date: 2077-08-23