Godawari Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Attaria, Kailali, Sudurpaschim Province, Nepal Vacancy for Legal Officer, IT Officer, Sub Engineer, Asst. Sub Engineer, Surveyor, AMIN
According to the decision of the office of Godawari Municipality, Municipal Executive, dated 2079-04-19, a notification has been published for inviting Nepali citizens who have the qualifications and experience as per the list to fill the prescribed form of this office within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of the first publication of the notification. No action will be taken in the case of late or late applications.
|Legal Officer||6th Level||1|
|Information Technology Officer||6th Level||1|
|Sub Engineer (Lib Technician)||5th Level||1|
|Assistant Sub Engineer (Leaving Assistant)||4th Level||1|
|Surveyor (for functions of Land Commission)||5th Level||4|
|AMIN (for functions of Land Commission)||4th Level||6|
1) Minimum Educational Qualification:-
a) Legal officer: Graduated from a recognized educational institution in law or equivalent.
B) Information Technology Officer: The minimum qualification for the post of "Computer Officer" taken by the Public Service Commission or graduation from a recognized educational institution in Computer or Information and Communication Technologies or any of the similar subjects (BIM, BIT, BBIS, BCIS, BCA, BEIT, BSc. CSIT, BE Electronics and Communication Engineering) degree should have been obtained.
c) Sub-engineer (Lab technician): Passed diploma level in civil engineering from a recognized educational institution and have at least one year of work experience in an engineering lab and can prepare a report by testing construction materials such as stone, gravel, sand, concrete, rods, etc. Along with a health certificate.
d) Assistant Engineer (Lab Assistant): Passed from CTEVT or TSLC from a recognized educational institution with at least six months work experience in an engineering lab and able to test and prepare reports on building materials such as stone, gravel, sand, concrete, rods etc. And with a health certificate.
e) Surveyor: Passed SLC or equivalent in mathematics from a recognized educational institution and passed a three-year proficiency certificate in surveying or geometries or at least one year of junior surveyor training in science (physical group) or certificate level in geography. .
f) AMIN: Passed SLC or equivalent in Mathematics from a recognized educational institution with at least one year junior surveyor training in Surveying or Geometry.
2) Service:- Contract
3) Age:- Must have completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years.
4) Last date for submission of form:- 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notice (in case of public holiday, office opening day)
5) Type of Examination:-
a) Legal Officer: Shortlist, written and interview
b) Information Technology Officer: Short List, Written and Interview
c) Sub Engineer (Lab Technician): Short List and Interview
d) Assistant Sub Engineer (Lab Assistant): Short List and Interview
e) Surveyor: Shortlist and interview
f) Amin: Shortlist and interview
6) Date of Examination/Interview:- The day of publication of shortlisting will be fixed.
7) Service, facilities:- According to the rules.
5) Duration of work:- Till 2080 Ashad end (Contract agreement can be added if work performance is satisfactory)
9) Documents to be submitted along with the form:
a) Certified copy of Nepali citizenship certificate,
b) Attested copy of the certificate of minimum educational qualification,
c) Certified copy of character certificate,
d) Certified copy of training certificate,
e) Full receipt of submission of examination fee.
10) The application form should be downloaded from the website of this office www.gadawarimunkailali.gov.np.
11) Place of submission of application form:- Godawari Municipality City Executive Office, Attaria, Kailali.
12) For more information:- You can contact the office or 091-505001.
Note: Shortlist and exam results will be published on a priority basis. Local persons and work experience will be given special preference.