Gurans Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Vacancy for Junior Assistant and Assistant Trainee: Whereas the following vacancies are to be permanently filled to run and expand the program for this Gurans Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited of Province No. 1 level licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank of the "D" category. Within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice (within office hours on 31st Shrawan, 2079), interested Nepali citizens are invited to submit copies of citizenship, educational qualifications and experience certificates, and recent passport size photographs to the address mentioned below.
Considering the interest of the financial institution, all the rights to reject the applications received due to mentioned or not mentioned, or to cancel this advertisement will be reserved in this financial institution.
Junior Assistant (Assistant Level) - Few
- Minimum Educational Qualification Experience: Proficiency Certificate Level / Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination. At least 1-year of working experience in microfinance financial institutions by the last date of filling the form.
Assistant Trainee (Assistant Level)- Few
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate Level Plus Two or equivalent examination.
2) Mode of Examination: Interview
3) Age limit: Must have completed 21 years on the last date of application and not exceeding 35 years. But in the case of female candidates, the upper age limit has been increased by 5 years.
4) Special preference: Candidates who have vehicle (motorcycle/sctoor) license, are result oriented, and prefer to work with the underprivileged sections of the Himalayan and rural areas will be given special preference.
5) Exam fee: Rs. 300 to be submitted at the time of joining the interview test.
6) Office to work: Selected candidates will have to work in any office assigned by the financial institution.
7) Application form and place of submission: The application form can be obtained by downloading the Application Form in the Career section of the financial institution's website www.guranslaghubitta.com.np. Fill in the said form along with copy of citizenship certificate, copies of educational qualification and experience certificate, and copy of vehicle permit letter and send it to Corporate Office Pushpalal Chowk by email at [email protected] or Corporate Office Pushpalal Chowk Branch Office Dhankuta contact no. . 9802751377);
Branch Office Rampur, Okhaldhunga (Contact No. 9802751397),
Branch Office Jorpokhari, Panchthar (Contact No. 9802751384;
It can be submitted at the branch office Rajawas, Udaipur (contact no. 9802751361).
If the application prescribed by the institution is not filled, such an application will not be included in the selection list.
8) Selection Process: The applications received will be scrutinized according to the rules of the financial institution and a selection list will be prepared.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time, and place of the interview by publishing a notice on the notice board of the corporate office of the financial institution.
The candidates for the post of Assistant Trainee will be made to participate in the field concept program and only the candidates who have participated in the field retention will be made to participate in the interview.
Successful candidates will be appointed on probation for the post of Junior Assistant.
Successful candidates will be placed in training for the post of Assistant Trainee. Only successful candidates in the training will be appointed on probation for the post of Junior Assistant.
The permanent appointment will be given only if the performance of the probationary employee is satisfactory during the trial period
9) Other matters: It will be according to the regulations of the financial institution and the decision of the recruitment committee.
Gurans Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Corporate Office Budhiganga 1, Morang Pho No. 021-4203238, 021-420453
Information publication date 04/17/2079)
Laghubitta Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job