Helambu Rural Municipality Announces Vacancy for Sub-Engineer Position
In a significant update from the Helambu Rural Municipality Village Executive Office, a new opportunity has emerged for engineering professionals. The local government has outlined a vacancy for a Sub-Engineer to join their team in bolstering the infrastructure development efforts in Helambu, Sindhupalchok within Bagmati Province, Nepal.
Sub-Engineer Position Details
- Opening: 1 position for Sub-Engineer (Engineering Service, Civil Group, Fifth Level)
- Announcement Date: The first issue of this notice was published on 2080/08/07.
- Eligibility: Candidates either on an alternative or temporary qualification list from the Public Service Commission as of the notification date.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted promptly within a day from the date of notification.
- Registration: First-come, first-serve basis registration at the municipal office for the service contract.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Admit card of public service examination
- Educational qualification certificates
- Recommendations as per banking and provisional qualifications
Notification Period: Alternative or temporary qualification orders should have been published by 2079/08/22 to 2080/08/27.Notice Sindhupalchok Bagmati Pradesh Engineering Job Government Job