Himali Rural Municipality, Rural Executive Office, Dhulachaur, Bajura, Sudurpashchim Pradesh, Nepal Notification of Staffing Requirements
For the Himali Rural Municipality, the contract service posts are to be filled in the following positions; This notification has been published so that the application can be duly submitted to the office of this rural municipality within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification. The application form can be downloaded from the website of this office www.himalirulmun.gov.np. Also, no action will be taken on the application received after the deadline.
|Lab Assistant||Assistant 4th Health||2 (Two)|
2) Minimum educational qualification required:
a) Completed Lab Assistant course and registered/renewed with Nepal Health Practitioners Council.
3) Necessary documents:
(a) Nepali Citizenship Certificate,
(b) recent passport-size photograph,
(c) Attested copy of minimum educational qualification (including higher qualification if applicable),
(d) Certificate registered with Nepal Health Practitioners Council,
(e) experience certificates,
(f) Cash receipt in full on submission of application fee,
4) Type of examination:- written, oral, and file study as well as class observation (if necessary)
5) Age limit:- Completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years
6) Last date for submission of application:- 2079-09-30th or if there is a public holiday on that day, the next day after that, the first day of office opening.
7) Contact date:- 2079-10-02 will be determined after the exam date.
8) Salary scale:- According to the decision of the village council
Sudurpashchim Pradesh Bajura Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job