Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is looking for highly motivated and result-oriented personnel with excellent customer service and communication skills for the position listed below.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Director of Human Resources
- Degree in Business Administration or Hotel/Tourism Management or related business, legal
- Minimum Five years' work experience as Director of Human Resources or Head of Department in a larger service operation not less than an International five-star hotel.
- Proficient knowledge of local labor law and strong negotiation skills.
- Supports the development of supervisory and management personnel in the hotel, through the implementation of an effective succession plan, and coaching/mentoring programme and by assisting the Training Manager with selected Leadership Series courses.
- Oversees the hotel's recruitment and selection process, providing Division and Department Heads with effective and efficient recruitment solutions.
- Ensures that a strong Associate Communications Programme is implemented that maximizes associate's awareness of Hyatt Hotel's Corporate Strategy and operating philosophy/concepts.
- Ensures that the Department's operational budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and expenditures are properly approved.
- Ensures that the Department's activities are aligned with the Corporate Human Resources Strategy and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Clear decision-making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills supporting teamwork.
- Oversees and supports the implementation of Brand & Propose in every department in the
- Ensures that government-stipulated associate legislation is strictly followed and implemented.
- Driven to deliver a positive experience
ADMIN & GENERAL
Director of Operations
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as Director of F&B in a larger service operation not less than an International five-star hotel.
- To maximize associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking, and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- To ensure that each profit centre (e.g. Outlets, Rooms, Laundry, and Spa) is operated in line with maximizing profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- To ensure that each cost centre (e.g. Stewarding, Housekeeping, and Security) operates with the lowest possible cost structure while also delivering on the brand promise.
- To oversee the preparation of an Annual Business Plan for Rooms Division and Food and
- To strategically analyse business performance to facilitate accurate and meaningful forecasting, involving the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- To proactively manage costs based on key performance indicators, working through the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- To ensure that all hotel, company, and local rules, policies, and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
- To oversee, prepare, utilise and update an Annual Marketing Plan, broken down as necessary by division and/or department.
- To constantly evaluate local, national and international market trends, vendors and other Hotel/ Restaurant/Spa operations to make sure that the hotel's own operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- To partner with the Marketing team for opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately
- To ensure that the Rooms Division, Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective
Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- To actively participate in weekly yield and revenue management meetings, overseeing the appropriate pricing structures to maximize yield and overall profits for each of the areas.
- Good operational, administrative, and interpersonal skills and overall operation experience are
Director of Engineering
- Ideally with a university degree/ diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- Minimum Five years' work experience as Director of Engineering, or Department Head in a larger service operation not less than an International five-star hotel.
- Good problem-solving, administrative, and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Ensure that the Engineering activities are aligned with the Engineering Corporate Strategy and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Maintains a comprehensive library of manuals and parts list of all operational equipment, as well as a complete set of up-to-date drawings of all areas and systems.
- Prepares the annual and revised Engineering budgets in close cooperation with the Director of Finance, relevant to the operational requirements of the property.
- Maximizes associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking, and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Inspects at least twice monthly, the entire building with particular attention to defective or deficient life safety features and observe closely the condition of all operating equipment. Specific attention must be given to areas of difficult access.
- Establishes controls and monitors closely all environmental awareness and protection programmes, to ensure adherence by all departments in the Hotel, notifying the General Manager of areas that need improvement in environmentally responsible practices.
Applicants are invited to incorporate curriculum vitae, and a photocopy of their citizenship/passport with relevant documents by Thursday, 27 October 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for tests/interviews.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
Human Resources Division Hyatt Regency Kathmandu E-MAIL: [email protected]Hospitality Jobs Job Vacancy Engineering Job