Vacancy Announcement: Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) at Infinity Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Introduction Infinity Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, a licensed financial institution of category "D" from Nepal Rastra Bank, is seeking hardworking, honest, disciplined, and experienced individuals for the position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) at their central office in Gaindakot municipality, ward no. 2, Kaligandaki Chowk, Nawalparasi. This renowned institution has been providing microfinance services through 91 branch offices in 47 districts of Nepal.
- Advertisement No.: 3/079/080
- Position: Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO)
- Category: Managerial
- Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Minimum Educational Qualification To be eligible for the position of DCEO, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Post-graduate level qualification in any subject with a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in Bank and Financial Institutions, or
- Graduate level qualification in Bank and Financial Institutions with a minimum of 7 years of managerial experience.
- Minimum Age: 21 years for Management Category
- Maximum Age: Not exceeding 55 years (last date of application)
- Women candidates are eligible for an additional five-year age limit extension.
Nature of Work The DCEO will be responsible for:
- Overall business expansion of the financial institution
- Administrative work and corporate governance
- Staff management
- Policy making and implementation
- Permanent appointment with a trial period, as per the rules of the financial institution
Type of Examination The selection process for the DCEO position will include:
- Oral interview
- Presentation of a business plan
- Managerial Category: Rs 1,000/-
- Payment can be made through the Infinity Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.'s account at Global IME Bank Ltd. (Account No. 14701010000109) or the organization's Esewa ID 9863048882 or EsewaQR.
- Applicants must deposit the fee and upload the payment details on the voucher, which should be presented during the interview.
Salary, Allowance, and Benefits Remuneration and other benefits will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the financial institution.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the career section of Infinity Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited's website: www.infinitylbsl.com.np.
- The application should be accompanied by a resume, recent passport size photograph, copy of Nepali citizenship, educational qualification certificates, and relevant training and experience certificates.
- After the application deadline, the organization will scrutinize all received applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Contact Information For additional information, please visit the organization's website: www.infinitylbsl.com.np.
- Address: Infinity Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, Head Office, Gaindakot, Nawalparasi (Bardghat Susta East)
- Phone: 078-503301
- Email: [email protected]
Published Date The vacancy announcement was published on 2080/02/01.
Laghubitta Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job