Job Vacancy Announcement for Technical Assistant Contract in Bhume Rural Municipality, Nepal
Bhume Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive Office at Khabang Bagar, Rukum (East), Lumbini Province, Nepal is seeking to fill a Technical Assistant position through an open competition. Here are the details:
Position and Qualifications:
|Advertisement No.||2079 / 080-5|
|Level||Local Service, Fifth Level|
|Required No.||1 (one)|
- Technical Assistant, Level: Local Service, Fifth Level or Similar, Required No. 1 (one)
- Minimum qualification and experience required: Proficiency Certificate Level or Overseer or Diploma Level in Civil Engineering, with at least 6 months of experience in project cost estimation, supervision, and preparation of final cost statements for infrastructure construction and maintenance. Candidates should also possess basic computer skills and interpersonal skills.
- Interested candidates must submit their application to Bhume Rural Municipality Village Executive Office, Khabang Bagar, Rukum (East) within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement (by 2079/12/07 within office hours).
- Candidates must attach copies of attested certificates of Nepalese citizenship, minimum qualifying marks, character certificate, experience disclosure document, and two passport size photographs per copy.
- The application fee is Rs. 500 (literally five hundred only).
- The mode of selection will be through the publication of a preliminary merit list and a written examination.
- Technical Assistant and Employment Assistant Post Recruitment Criteria at Local Level, Section 2075.
- For further information, interested applicants can visit the website of the office www.bhumemun.gov.np.
Notice Published Dates:
- The first publication date of the advertisement was 2079/11/04.
- The last date of submission of the application is 2079/12/07.
Karar Job Vacancy Technical Jobs Rukum East Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy