Kalaiya Hospital Vacancy for Doctor, Staff Nurse, HA, AHW, Anesthesiologist, Computer Operator, and Sweeper:
Province Government, Province No. 2, Ministry of Social Development, Directorate of Health, Kalaiya Hospital, Kalaiya, Bara Notice of application various health services on contract basis.
As per the circular of the Ministry of Social Development, Province No. 2, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha, for the proper and effective treatment management of the patients infected with the current Covid 19 epidemic, the staff service contract mentioned in the details has to be taken in special circumstances. Applicants are invited to submit the details of the office designated form along with a copy of their certificate to the following qualified Nepali citizens within 3 (three) days of the first publication.
|Consultant General Practioner||9th Level||1|
|Medical Officer||8th Level||5|
|Staff Nurse / Paramedics (HA/AHW)||5th Level||12|
|Anesthesia Technologist||5th Level||2|
|Computer Operator||5th Level||1|
1) Educational Qualification:
- For Consultant General Prostitute and Medical Officer: Passed MD, MBBS, or equivalent NMC examination from a recognized educational institution,
- For Staff Nurse / Paramedics: Passed PCL Nursing and (HA / AHW) Anesthesiologist from a recognized educational institution in a related subject or equivalent.
- In case of computer operator: Gained general knowledge of computer
- In the case of Sweeper: Literate
2) Age: Must have completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
3) The applicant should not have been disqualified by law.
4) To be involved in the application: Personal details of the candidate, copy of educational qualification certificate, copy of Nepali citizenship certificate and copy of expired council registration certificates and 1 copy of passport size photo.
5) Type of exam: Interview.
6) Last date for submission of the application: 2075/01/27 can be sent during office hours.
7) Place to submit application: Kalaiya Hospital, Bara, Kalaiya.
8) Exam date and place: 2075/01/25 Tuesday, 11 am: 11 am at Kalaiya Hospital, Bara, Kalaiya.
9) Special priority will be given to those who have been employed in Covid-19 treatment before.
10) Service Contract Period: Will be from the date of appointment till the end of the Ashad 2078. If the Province government gives continuity, the service contract will be extended as per the decision of the office.
11) Salary Allowance: As per the rules of the Government of Nepal and the service facility will be in mutual equality.
12) For more information can be contacted within office hours.
(First published: 2078-01-25)
Bara Madhesh Pradesh Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job