Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive Office, Bagmati Province, Nepal, Department of Social Development Notice regarding filling up of post in the service contract.
According to section 5 of the Small Enterprise Development Program for Poverty Alleviation Operation Guideline, 2077, the post of Enterprise Development Facilitator (Assistant Level 5) must be filled in the service contract for the financial year 2079/80; Interested Nepali citizens who have met the qualifications as per the list are requested to submit the formal application along with the required details and receipt of revenue payment within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice.
Advertisement No: 01/079/80
Position: Enterprise Development Facilitator
Advertisement Type: Open (Service Contract)
Required Number: 1 (one)
1) Date and place of application: 15 (within fifteen days) from the date of publication of the notice, Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Department of Social Development, District Coordination Committee Building, Babarmahal.
2) Contact date: On the 16th day from the date of publication of the notice, but if that day falls on a public holiday, then on the next day Social Development Department.
3) Place of work and job description: Within Kathmandu Metropolitan City, the tasks prescribed by the Small Enterprise Development Program Guideline for Poverty Alleviation, 2077
4) Service facility: It will be as mentioned in the contract agreement with Kathmandu Metropolitan City.
5) Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years by the last date of application (not exceeding 40 years in the case of women and persons with disabilities)
6) Contract period: till 2080 Ashad end
7) Other documents to be submitted along with the application: candidate's personal details, copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, a certified copy of minimum educational qualification, work experience certificate, 3 copies of recent passport-size photograph, and other documents to be submitted as per prevailing law,
8) Where to submit the application and fee: Rs.500 NIC Asia Bank Babarmahal Kathmandu Metropolitan City Revenue Account No. 0012050061475040 should be submitted to the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Revenue Department Babarmahal and attached with the entire voucher application to be provided by the Revenue Department.
9) Required Qualifications and Experience:
a) Passed Diploma Course in Enterprise Development Facilitator recognized by Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), or
b) Passed Enterprise Development Facilitator Skill Test Level 2 or 3 from Technical Education and Vocational Training Council† or
c) Passed Technical Entrance Examination (TSLC) for Enterprise Development Facilitator from Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
10) Basis of selection: Oral interview after the publication of the shortlist.
11) Conditions and Criteria: Must be a Nepali citizen and not be disqualified by the prevailing law.
Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy Kathmandu Government Job