Kirtipur Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Kirtipur, Kathmandu: In Kirtipur Municipality, the vacant positions in Kirtipur Municipality are to be filled according to the following positions and numbers in contract service in accordance with procedure 2076 related to the arrangement of staff and social administrators in the contract in Kirtipur Municipality and procedure 2076 associated with the arrangement of doctors or health workers in contract service; Interested Nepali citizens who have met the following qualifications are invited to apply directly to the office of this municipality along with the required documents and the receipt of payment of the prescribed tax within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice.
1) Last date for application submission: 2079-05-02 Thursday within office hours.
2) Age limit and other provisions: 21 years and not exceeding 45 years and in the case of Lab Technician: 18 years and not exceeding 45 years.
3) Service facilities: According to the prevailing salary scale of the Nepal government or according to the rules of the municipality.
4) Documents attached with the application: - Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself
- Copy of citizenship
- Copy of certificate of minimum educational qualification
- Character certificate copy of educational qualification
- Experience Disclosure Document (if any)
- 2 per passport size photograph
5) Mode of Selection:- Shortlist publication and interview of initial Yogtakramam.
6) Job description to be edited: - According to the job description prescribed by Kirtipur Municipality for the related post.
7) The application form can be downloaded from the municipality's administration branch or the website www.kirtipurmun.gov.np.
(Notification Published date:- 04/19/2079)
Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job AMIN