Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a leading development bank having wide networks of branches all over Nepal is seeking applications from qualified, energetic, and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting the following criteria for the position of Trainee Jr. Assistant to be posted at various branches/departments of the head office of the Bank.
Position: Trainee Junior Assistant (TJA) - Few
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Management from a recognized university/college.
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 31st August 2022 (15th Bhadra, 2079).
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must have good communication skills in Nepali and English.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having a two-wheeler driving licenses.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test followed by an interview. The written test shall be conducted at the following locations: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Narayanghat, Butwal, Dhangadi, Biratnagar, and Birgunj subject to a sufficient number of applications. The candidate should indicate one of these centers for the written test.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/ all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
How to Apply:
Please apply before 15" of Bhadra, 2079, (31st August 2022): Apply via https://www.jobejee.com/job/Trainee-Juniorassistant/30465 OR go through the android or IOS app, and Click the "Apply Now" button for the respective job.Jobs for Freshers Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job