Province Government, Lumbini Province, Ministry of Tourism, Rural, and Urban Development (MoTRUD), Urban Development and Building Office, Nepalgunj, Banke Information regarding filling up of posts in contract service.
Since the Urban Development and Building Office, Banke has to be hired in the post of staff as per the details; Interested and eligible Nepali citizens are requested to apply to this office within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice along with the details as requested.
|Civil Engineer - Officer Level 6||1|
|Civil Sub-Engineer - Assistant Level 5||2|
|Civil Assistant Sub-Engineer - Assistant Level IV||4|
|Office Helper - Non-Category||1|
1) Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Registered with the Nepal Engineering Council for the post of Civil Engineer (Official Level 6th Level) by passing the Bachelor Level in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
- Passed proficiency certificate level or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized educational institution for the post of Civil Sub Engineer.
- Passed TSLC or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized educational institution for the post of Civil Assistant Sub-Engineer.
- Passed 8th class from an accredited educational institution for the post of office assistant.
(B) Desirable skill:
The following skills will be required for Civil Engineer and Sub-Engineer.
- Can prepare and analyze project cost estimate, supervision, and final cost Provincement for construction and maintenance of infrastructure can work on detailed project reports, can work in a group to achieve project goals and results, and has excellent business and communication skills.
(C) Age: At least 21 years completed and not exceeding 45 years in the case of Civil Engineer. 18 years completed and not exceeding 45 years in the case of Sub Engineer. In the case of Assistant Sub-Engineer, 18 years have been completed and not executed less than 45 years. In the case of office assistant, 18 years have been completed and not exceeding 45 years.
(D) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
2) Place of application: Urban Development and Building Office (Administration Branch) Nepalgunj, Banke. (Application form can be obtained from the office.)
3) Last date to apply: Ashad 19, 2079 within office hours.
4) Contact date: 20th of Asar 2079 (No action will be taken on the applications which have expired and have not reached the due date).
5) Application fee: (to be submitted to the office).
- In the case of Civil Engineer Rs. 1,000
- In the case of sub engineer Rs. 400
- In the case of Assistant Sub-Engineer Rs. 300
- In the case of office assistant Rs. 200
6) Type of Selection: Publication of Short Qualification List and Interview.
7) Documents attached with the application:
- Copy of the following documents certified by a notary public:
- Nepali citizenship certificate
- Credentials and Character Certificate of the prescribed minimum and higher educational qualifications
- Certificate of Registration with Nepal Engineering Council (Mandatory in case of Engineer)
- Experience opening document
- 2 per passport size photo
8) Salary and service facilities: Salary shall be as per the scale prescribed by the Province government and other services and facilities as per the terms of the service agreement.
Note: All the arrangements related to the mentioned service contract will be in accordance with the method and criteria approved by the Ministry.
(First published date: 2079-03-05)
Banke Lumbini Pradesh Engineering Job Government Job