Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd, one of the leading National Level Development Banks guided by the vision of "Most trusted bank" having 103 branches across the Nation is seeking applications from highly motivated, energetic and result oriented Nepali Citizens to work at different locations including Central Office for the following position:
Position: Junior Assistnat (JA)
Location: Central Office and branches in Provinces 1 to 7 including remote area Branches
Qualification: Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum 2nd division (45%) or CGPA 2.5 and above.
For Remote Area Branches: Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
· Age Criteria: Age not exceeding 25 years for candidates applying for urban areas and 28 years for candidates applying for rural areas for Junior Assistant as on application deadline
· Preference shall be given to the candidates from the local/ surrounding area in case of placement in Branches.
· Only short-listed candidates shall be called for further processes of selection.
· Incomplete application or applicant not meeting required criteria will not be entertained.
· The Bank reserves the sole right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
How To Apply:
Individuals willing to apply for the vacant position should attach a scanned copy of required evidence of education such as an Academic Transcript, Character Certificate (and Equivalence Certificate if having attended education outside Nepal), recently taken Passport size photograph, Updated CV/Resume, and Cover Letter.
Log on to www.merojob.com/MBBL and click the "Apply Now" button below the posted job.
The deadline for applications for the position is 27th January 2022 (13 Magh, 2078) at 17:00 hrs. NST.Jobs for Freshers Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job