Manager Recruitment for Pachbhaiya Wildlife Rescue Center in Pokhara:
The Gandaki Province Government's Ministry of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the position of Manager at the Pachbhaiya Wildlife Rescue Center in Pokhara. This opportunity is open under the Directorate of Forestry, Division Forest Office, Kaski. This is an exceptional opportunity for professionals in the field of Forestry and Wildlife Management to contribute to wildlife conservation in the region.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about wildlife and forestry
- Residents of Gandaki Province or willing to relocate
- Meet educational and age criteria
- Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
- Deadline for Application: 2080/05/20
- Work Location: Pachbhaiya Wildlife Rescue Center, Pokhara Metropolitan City 30, 31, and 32
- Functional Areas:
- Wildlife management at the center
- Emergency wildlife rescue operations across Gandaki Province
- Graduation in General Forestry or Wildlife Management from a recognized institution
- Document Review: Applications will be shortlisted based on the documents submitted.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The date for the interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- Age should be a minimum of 21 years and not exceed 35 years as of 2080/05/20.
Compensation and Benefits
- Remuneration as per the sixth-level pay scale of the state government.
- Attested copy of citizenship certificate
- Attested copies of educational qualifications
- Experience certificate
- Resume with contact number
- Applications received before the due date will not be considered and will be cancelled.
- First Published Date: 2080/05/06
How to Apply?
Submit all the necessary documents to the Division Forest Office, Kaski by the deadline mentioned above.Pokhara Job Vacancy Government Job