Mayadevi Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive Office, Kamharia, Rupandehi, Lumbini Pradesh, Nepal: Since the position of employment assistant at the employment service center of Mayadevi Rural Municipality is to be filled in contract service through open competition; This notification has been published to submit an application to the office of Rural Municipality along with the details as per the request and the receipt of payment of revenue to the Rural Municipality within 15 days from the date of publication of this notification.
Position: Employment Assistant (Rojgar Sahayak)
(Similar to Local Service Assistant Level 5) - 1 (one) person
1) Minimum qualification and experience required
a) Passed at least Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal
b) Completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application
c) Atleast 3 months of training related to Basic Commuter Skills
2) Application Place:- Mayadevi Rural Municipality, Village Executive Office, Rupandehi.
3) Last date for submission of application:- 29-04-2079 within office hours, if that day falls on a public holiday, then the next day.
4) Application fee:- Rs.500/- (Five hundred only)
5) Mode of Selection:- Publication of preliminary merit list and written test and practical test
6) Documents attached with the application:- Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself
a) Copy of citizenship
b) Land certificate of minimum qualification
c) Character certificate
d) Document of work-related experience
e) Certificate of training
f) 2 passport size photographs per copy
7) Service facilities and others:- The criteria for filling the posts of technical assistants and employment assistants at the local level will be as per sections 13 and 14 of 2075.
8) Application format and other information related to the recruitment of employment assistant posts including syllabus can be obtained from the website of Prime Minister's Employment Program www.pmep.gov.np and Mayadevi Rural Municipality.
Contact number: 9847267239, 98520718566